Bank Account Opening

Registered Office Services

A foreign investor can generally operate its business in Bangladesh by opening up a Subsidiary Company or Branch office. The Company, as mentioned above, is registered under Company House, i.e. Registrar of Joint Stock Companies And Firms (RJSC), and Branch Office or Liaison Office is registered at Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (BIDA). Company: The foreign …

Registered Office Services Read More »